The negative calorie diet soup recipe is the belief that there are negative calorie foods that take more calories to digest than the actual calorie content of these foods and so creating a negative caloric effect.
Negative Calorie Soup Recipe:
- 1 head green cabbage cut into 1-inch pieces
- 150 gm Broccoli cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion peeled and diced
- 4 large carrots peeled and sliced
- 4 stalks celery sliced
- 2 zucchini peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cans green beans
- 900 gram beef stock or chicken stock, or 450 ml tomato juice and 450 ml water
Combine all ingredients in a stock pot and bring to a boil. Add water, if needed, to cover all vegetables. Reduce heat to a moderate simmer and cover. Cook about 1 hour, or until all vegetables are tender. Garnish it with green coriander leaves.