Kidney stones are solid masses of crystals that usually originate in kidneys. However, they can develop anywhere along your urinary tract, which consist of these parts:
Kidney stones are one of the most painful medical conditions.
Affected age group
60 & older
- Nausea or vomiting
- Excessive sweating
- Pain in back or side parts of the body
- Severe, sharp or sudden pain in abdomen
- Type 2 disease
- Kidney failure
- Lipid abnormalities
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Excess body fat
Kidney stones that remain inside the body may also lead to many complications including blockage of the tube connecting the kidney to the bladder, which obstructs the path used by the urine to leave the body.
As per the research, people with kidney stones are more likely to develop the risk of chronic kidney disease.
Diet tips for kidney stones
- Drink at least twelve glasses of water a day
- Increase intake of lemon, oranges and grapefruit as citrus fruits block the formation of stones
- Patient suffering from stones should increase the intake of milk, yoghurt and cottage cheese to consume good amount of calcium
To seek guidance on how to treat the disease through natural remedies, consult Dietitian Shreya on 730-730-3835 or leave your message at email@example.com
Click here to save your loved ones from Kidney Stone