On this “Teachers Day” please follow our diet tips to fight with the Ill health conditions. 😊🤗
1. TO PREVENT THE SORE THROAT OR EFFECTING THE VOCAL CORDS💐💐
As teachers, you are more prone to voice related disorder, then
• Drink plenty of luke warm water.
• Also have turmeric ginger tea • (For recipe click on this link) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLK4BPlACQY
• chew on green cardamom or mulethi.
• Rest your voice often during the day.😊
2. PREVENT BACKACHE OR SPINAL INJURY 🤨🤨
Because of long hours STANDING routine, Usually the back pain, neck pain and spinal problems occurs to them. To avoid it
• Maintain correct posture while you sit or stand.
• Lose your extra weight by eating healthy balanced diet,dont starve.
• Go for a walk for 15 min at least in a day.
• Avoid tea ,coffee and fried food available in canteen. 🤷♀🤷♀
3. PREVENT EYE STRAIN 😌😌😌
Basically they have work profile involving reading, writing or working in front of a screen for long periods of time makes eyes dry and tired. To prevent this-
• have food rich in vit A(dark coloured fruits and veggies) 🍇🥝🥝🍅
• Splash cold water in eyes after every 2 hours.
• Apply cut slices of cucumber /potato or cotton dipped in rose water .
4. CONSULT A CLINICAL NUTRITIONIST/DIETITIAN REGULARLY 😊😊
So that experts can make a diet as per your blood test reports and busy lifestyle which can give you weakness, tiredness, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and depression etc.
Apart from these they are also having many other diseases or issues like-
1. CERVICAL SPONDLYOSIS
Cervical spondylosis is a common, age-related condition that affects the joints and discs in the cervical spine, which is in the neck. It’s also known as cervical osteoarthritis or neck arthritis. It develops from the wear and tear of cartilage and bones. It is the major issue which affect the teachers a lot these days due to their all day sitting and standing routine.
Diet Tips for Cervical Spondylosis
• Take anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, turmeric
• Take garlic cloves very morning.
2. MIGRAINE, HEADCAHE AND DEPRESSION
Due to giving continues focus on students, and then taking care of their family. Often teachers ignore their health most importantly their mental health and peace of mind. It leads to disturbance in their mental decorum. And it results in issues like Migraine, Headache and even depression.
• Prefer less salt and have more fruits.
• Increase your daily water intake
• Have high potassium diets like banana, kiwi, orange, spinach, broccoli etc
3. VARICOSE VEINS/ OEDEMA
This is basically caused in their veins, in which bulging under the skin especially when they are standing can be seen. Their ankles swell because of the fluid which is accumulated in the tissues under the skin.
• Have high fiber diet such as jaun, green leafy veggies, oats etc.
• Keep doing some physical activities and movements so that blood circulation goes properly.
• Have foods which are rich in antioxidants nd flavonoid rich like apple, berries, grapes, buckwheat etc.😊😊