Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is known to cure many health diseases in both adults and kids. Most of us are aware that Tulsi leaves or holy basil has medicinal properties. Tulsi has several healing benefits and is considered extremely useful particularly in Ayurveda and Naturopathy. The holy basil has various essential oils which effectively act on respiratory system and strengthen it to fight pollution.
It has innumerable benefits and you should make sure to include it in your child’s routine.
BENEFITS OF TULSI
• Immunity booster: Holy basil has powerful healing and medicinal properties. You can boil some basil leaves in water, and let your child drink this every morning. It is a safe way to boost their immune system
• Good dental health: Tulsi has the power to fight bacteria that develops in children’s mouth. These bacteria, if not treated on time, leads to dental issues like tartar, plaque, bad breath and cavities. Regular usage of Tulsi will save your child from suffering from these problems.
• Good source of Vitamin K: Vitamin K is an important element playing big role in bone health and heart health. It helps maintain brain function and healthy metabolism of your child.
• Heals skin problems: Bathing with Tulsi water is good enough to disinfect a child’s skin. Rubbing Tulsi leaves on the child’s body acts as an insect repellent.
• Digestive health: Tulsi leaves help to strengthen digestive system. It acts as an appetizer and promotes digestion by secreting digestive enzymes.
• Promotes respiratory health: Tulsi leaves repair the respiratory system very effectively. It aids in healing almost all kinds of respiratory disorders like bronchitis.
• Cures fever : Tulsi leaves help to cure fever. It is a strong disinfectant agent that helps it protect your child from bacterial, viral and fungal infections. With its infection fighting property, it fights fever and gets your child’s health back to normal quickly.
• Promotes eye health: Tulsi water can be used to rinse eyes everyday to keep eye problems like conjunctivitis and boils away from your child. It soothes eye inflammation and helps reduce stress.