Here comes the Healthy Recipe of Gajar Halwa.
Enjoy this winter with yummy and mouth watering Gajar Halwa Because we don’t let you compromise with your health as well as taste.
- Peel & grate the carrots.
- Heat a Pressure cooker on medium heat. Once hot, add a tbsp of Ghee and let it melt.
- Add grated carrots and cook for about 8 minutes or until the carrots absorb the ghee and cook down, keep stirring.
- Add milk & allow the milk to cook for 6 minutes, notice the carrots will soften and the milk will evaporate slightly. Keep stirring
- Add Cardamom powder and Stevia, Increase temperature to medium-high heat.
- Allow the milk & carrot mixture to boil, keep stirring.
- Once evaporated, add a tbsp of raisins (not for weight loss) and Garnish with chopped cashews.
Ask Your Query….