WHAT IS GM DIET?
General Motors Diet or GM Diet is a weight management program designed by the General Motors Corporation for the health and fitness of its employees.
This diet system focuses on the consumption of specific foods per day and covers a span of 7 days. It works on the theory of “food eaten burns more calories than they give to the body” without keeping individual’s body type in mind.
Like any other diet, weight loss is the primary goal coupled with added benefits of improving the mental state and attitude of the person following the diet course.
HOW GOOD IN THE BODY NUTRITION?
• It has been successful in shedding weight, but its effectiveness in providing nutrition to the body is still under a question mark.
• It does provide temporary results, but one has to prepare for the worse because of a negligible amount of vitamins and minerals provided for the daily requirements.
• The main focus is on high fiber foods, but a lower amount of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
• GM DIET=, muscle loss + muscle weakness + water loss + fat loss + hair loss + dull skin.
DOES IT HELP IN CURING ANY DISEASE?
• There’s no found evidence till date saying it cure any disease or body parameters.
WHAT ARE ITS SIDE EFFECTS?
• Works on limitations in food items causing bad consequences in long run.
• Biased diets and cannot be followed by everyone, especially children or pregnant ladies.
• Promotes health risks like dry skin, sudden hair loss, anemia dehydration or pregnant ladies.
• Causes slow metabolic rate.
• Excessive rigidness.
• Muscle loss and weakness due to low protein in the diets.
• Temporarily weight loss.
• Highly monotonous.
• One should really avoid this diet as it doesn’t provide any single reason to go for it.
Ask Your Query….